What's new

First shave with my new RazoRock Hawk V3 ---- Wow !!

Hello Gentlemen .....
I just enjoyed an absolutely spectacular shave with my brand new stainless steel RazoRock Hawk V3 (standard plate.)
It was my first shave ever with an SE razor, and loaded with a fresh Schick Proline blade, I was treated to a super smooth,
extremely comfortable, very efficient shave experience. I used my trusty Simpsons Colonel X2L brush, scuttle lathered
with Proraso Green cream, to create a very thick rich cushion.
The first WTG pass was incredibly smooth and efficient, and I probably could have stopped right there with a DFS result.
But since I was enjoying myself too much to stop, I re-lathered and completed a second XTG pass and a third ATG pass.
The final result --- FANTASTIC ! A beautiful BBS result, with absolutely no irritation whatsoever.
Finished off with Lucky Tiger splash and Kiehl's Facial Fuel balm. Sublime indeed !

CC8CB10B-7031-4865-A427-011CF2E624E1.jpeg
EED1277B-DFEB-40D4-BD24-3DA8FA90C34F.jpeg

Last edited:
Second shave this morning. Warm water, TOBS Lavender cream scuttle lathered with my Yaqi Tuxedo, same
Schick Proline blade, followed by a relaxing shower, Lucky Tiger splash, and Prorsao Blue balm. Once again,
an amazingly comfortable three pass shave, with absolutely no irritation. I'm starting to feel sorry for my five
DE razors .... will they ever be used again ? LOL. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I find the shaves I get with my SE Artist Club type blades are always smooth. I believe they are the sharpest blades on Earth. The Schick Proline blades are really smooth.
Glad you are enjoying it. You made a good choice.

There are a few very nice AC razors around, and I think the Hawk V3 stands comparison with the best of them. It may lack the finish and finesse of the Colonial General or Backland Vector, but the end result is pretty much the same -- a really great shave.

Top Bottom