What's new

First shave with Cremo cooling cream

Hey, guys. I've just had my first shave with Cremo's cooling shave cream, and I came away impressed. I've been using Nivea's shave cream and have been able to get a very nice lather going, but this Cremo just felt good on the face, provides great slickness, and is just easy to use. I didn't use a brush (although, I do enjoy using one), but I just put it on by hand as per the instructions. It was a nice shave. In fact, I would say that I shaved faster with less attention and got a very similar DFS.

mikhou

I use Cremo in my rotation, I like the slickness of the cream and the residual can be reactivated with a little water. I am on my 4th tube. The Cooling was my least favorite as I am not a fan of the menthol tingle. I am currently using Citrus and Sage.

Hey, guys. I've just had my first shave with Cremo's cooling shave cream, and I came away impressed. I've been using Nivea's shave cream and have been able to get a very nice lather going, but this Cremo just felt good on the face, provides great slickness, and is just easy to use. I didn't use a brush (although, I do enjoy using one), but I just put it on by hand as per the instructions. It was a nice shave. In fact, I would say that I shaved faster with less attention and got a very similar DFS.

mikhou
I am also a Cremo fan, and use it if I need to get a shave done quickly. My only knock on it is that since it doesn't lather, it's easy to go over areas that have already been shaved.

I am also a Cremo fan, and use it if I need to get a shave done quickly. My only knock on it is that since it doesn't lather, it's easy to go over areas that have already been shaved.
I don't use Cremo often (although I did today) but I always work some water into it with a soft brush and it creates a pretty good lather for me.

I don't use Cremo often (although I did today) but I always work some water into it with a soft brush and it creates a pretty good lather for me.
Same here!

I first bought a tube just before Christmas last year from Amazon and wished I’d gotten around to trying it a lot earlier. I love mentholated creams and this one was no exception. I think it’ll be added to the summer rotation. I’m working away from home during the week at the moment and it’s stayed in my travel bag since the first week.
I have an aftershave balm - Dapper Dan’s - which pairs very well with it.

Top Bottom