What's new

First shave with Bullet Tip/Flying Wing..not so good

I don't know how new you are to SE shaving but if this is your first go round at the rodeo razors that should be mild can be quite harsh if you aren't used to how they feel on the face and/or your technique and pressure is wrong. It is a common problem going from carts to DE and also from DE to SE. The shave angle and pressure is totally different from DE. Practice and you'll get there along with getting used to using a thicker and more rigid type of blade.

I don't know how new you are to SE shaving but if this is your first go round at the rodeo razors that should be mild can be quite harsh if you aren't used to how they feel on the face and/or your technique and pressure is wrong. It is a common problem going from carts to DE and also from DE to SE. The shave angle and pressure is totally different from DE. Practice and you'll get there along with getting used to using a thicker and more rigid type of blade.

Not my first rodeo. Been using GEM style razors for about 2 years or more. That’s why this first shave surprised me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom