What's new

First Shave experience with DE

Just got done shaving my face and head with my new Merkur HD 34c, Col. Conk soap and Silvertip Badger brush from Royalshave.com...

Holy crap I LOVE my new razor! it took me 3 passes for my face and 3 passes for my head. I got a smooth as a babies butt shave on both and not a single cut or any skin irritation. I'd say my first shave was an absolute pleasure!

Thank you B&B for the razor suggestion. Thank you Mantic59 for your great vids and Thanks Royalshave for your top notch customer service and fine products! Woo I'm a happy camper!

Excellent!

Welcome to the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

Congratulations and well-done! It sounds like you chose the right right first razor. Keep up the good work!

Codfish

Forgot to mention the blades I was using. They were the Crystal "super+" Platinum blades (blue IP's?). I'm really surprised my first shave went so well. I almost dont want to experiment with different blades.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Forgot to mention the blades I was using. They were the Crystal "super+" Platinum blades (blue IP's?). I'm really surprised my first shave went so well. I almost dont want to experiment with different blades.

The Crystal is a very good blade. It is usually my go to. Eventually your curiosity will get the best of you and you will try something different.:laugh:

Top Bottom