What's new

first schick injector shave in 50 years!

Thanks to Brian DiP, I got to have my first shave with a Schick injector razor in 50+ years today! Found blades, by Schick, at my local Rainbow grocery. I may have to sell my DE collection - this was one fine shave!
Skipnord

Thanks to Brian DiP, I got to have my first shave with a Schick injector razor in 50+ years today! Found blades, by Schick, at my local Rainbow grocery. I may have to sell my DE collection - this was one fine shave!
Skipnord

They are great little razors. I don't know when I first used one but I do know I was using one when I went into the service in 1960. My last 5 shaves were with a G1. I find the shave very smooth and not very aggressive. While I still prefer a DE, I use the Schick every 6 months or so and use it until it needs a new blade. It is a fine shave.

Len

I have a couple of Schick Injectors and a Pal adjustable. I like to shave with the Schick whenever I want or need a good single pass shave, or maybe just WTG and XTG. It'll take off a lot of hair in a hurry. I've shaved my head with it but it takes more concentration than my DEs. Wouldn't want to scalp myself.

I have a couple of Schick Injectors and a Pal adjustable. I like to shave with the Schick whenever I want or need a good single pass shave, or maybe just WTG and XTG. It'll take off a lot of hair in a hurry. I've shaved my head with it but it takes more concentration than my DEs. Wouldn't want to scalp myself.

I actually find it easier to shave my head with an injector. Easier for me to get BBS with fewer passes. 1 pass vs 2

Skipnord

Congratulations, I am glad to hear your good news....now about that DE collection...........

I actually find it easier to shave my head with an injector. Easier for me to get BBS with fewer passes. 1 pass vs 2

No argument there. The injector takes off a lot of hair in a single pass. Kinda like an SE. I just need to get more practice with it before doing so again.

I'm still trying to find some Feather Pro Guard blades here locally. Sally Beauty Supply didn't have any. but I did get another bottle of Master Bay Rum while I was there.:thumbup:

Top Bottom