What's new

First restore projects -Set the Box Trap

I baited and set my box trap again and it appears I have added substantially to my bevy. I was fortunate enough to snag two Rubberset 400-3's. The blonde one is in pristine condition and the dark one has only two very small corrosion spots which will undoubtedly polish right out. My plan is to start with the lesser quality handles and work my way toward the two gems.

$Box Trap.jpg

Attachments

• $Box trap.jpg
    $Box trap.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
It looks like you have your work cut out for you. If you'd like some assistance, feel free to send me one of the 400s. I can't guarantee you'll get it back though, due to the vagaries of the USPS.

It looks like you have your work cut out for you. If you'd like some assistance, feel free to send me one of the 400s. I can't guarantee you'll get it back though, due to the vagaries of the USPS.

Thanks I really appreciate the help. I have one in the mail to you.

New Dog Learning Old Tricks

Excellent collection there, Steve. Looking forward to seeing the results as you work your way through the treasure trove. :thumbup1:

Larry, thanks for the kind words. As I mentioned this will be a learning curve and fortunately I have a couple that are of questionable value but valuable for learning as I will not be afraid to mess them up. It is my intent to bring all of you along. I have several Everready 100T's I hope to be proficient by then. Thanks again for your support.

BSAGuy, hello again my friend. You were one of the first to welcome me to B&B. Thank you I am pleased with the collection as it stands. I have found my favorite brands and styles. I know much more about what I am looking for going forward. The two 400's were my last acquisions. I had an Everready jump in price just before the bid ended, yes, attempted sniping. Fortunately, it was one of my last before I bid on the 400's. The starting bid on both was already a little rich for my blood. I worried about snipers but both auctions went without competitive bidders. Whew! Safe.

FL shaver, Thanks. That's the plan. I will probably start after Christmas, maybe before.

Top Bottom