What's new

First post and UPS

Just wanted to say hi. I have been a long time "shave 2 times a week" guy, just due to having an overly sensitive face. Well possibly a combination of that and using bad blades and foams/gels/cheap "high class" creams that are not really creams.

To combat this, I figured a change was in order. A visit to classic shaving, a credit card and a few minutes later I am now the proud almost owner of some serious cutting equipment.
In Transit

Scheduled Delivery: 07/05/2006
Shipped to: OAK HILL, VA, US
Shipped or Billed on: 06/28/2006
Tracking Number: 1Z
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 3.00 Lbs

Package Progress:

Location Date Local Time Activity
CHANTILLY, VA, US 07/05/2006 4:18 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
CHANTILLY, VA, US 07/04/2006 1:26 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LAUREL, MD, US 07/04/2006 12:26 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
LAUREL, MD, US 07/03/2006 2:57 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
CERRITOS, CA, US 06/29/2006 4:52 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
CERRITOS, CA, US 06/28/2006 11:48 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
PALM SPRINGS, CA, US 06/28/2006 9:09 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/28/2006 7:46 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 06/28/2006 6:03 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 07/05/2006 8:39 A.M. Eastern Time (USA)

There it is, coming to me directly as of 4am. Sounds great considering I live about 3 miles from the ups depot. Would be great if they came by here at 8am like when I first moved in, but alas. I will be getting my razors, soap and futur at 7:15pm or so tonight.

My first report will follow tomorrow!
Woo?

Scot

Scot,

Welcome to Badger & Blade..Isn't waiting for the UPS truck fun?

Let us know what you purchased and how your first shave goes!

:badger:

Hello Scot,

I was in your very shoes 2 weeks ago. I'm learning slowly the ins an outs.
These guys are great.

Tito

Hi Scot,

also from me a friendly WELCOME, enjoy your new "hard- and software":wink: :wink:

Regards from Germany

Thomas

Delivery Information
1. Delivered

Delivered on: 07/05/2006
5:41 P.M.
Delivered to: US
Service Type: GROUND

Woo!

I'll post up a report in a few minutes with pictures of the kit. Just as a quick mini report, I did receive both a T+H sandlewood soap and a classic shaving sandlewood soap. Only used the classic soap at this point, but what I consider to be sandlewood, it isn't. Fortunately it did seem to make workable lather. When I opened the T&H package, I was greated with a very nice true sandlewood scent. I'll be giving it a shot in the morning to compare the two.

What I can't figure out is the stealth ups guy. He no longer even knocks on my door, just drops packages off in front of my house, including a racing engine a few weeks ago. I only know he has been here by either looking outside or checking the ups tracking page.

Oh well. Pictures coming, and no blood.

First set of pictures. Gotta love camera phones...
Not.

I'll take another round with my canon later, much much better.

Meow? Yeah he was begging to see/rub on it. Fortunately he no longer cares after getting the brush soaped up. Before that he was following me around like I had a had a nice juicy steak.

Ill take better pics later.

Scot

welcome to B & B Scot- I see that SCAD, RAD, and BAD has already afflicted u; and for that , I say welcome again!

Marty

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Welcome aboard, Scot (henceforth known as Scot with one T)

Sounds as if you're off to the races. You've already made a mindboggling contribution to the science of shaving. Most people don't know have to make their brush stop smelling like a dog. You've made yours smell like a cat. Brilliant!:tongue_sm

ouch said:
Welcome aboard, Scot (henceforth known as Scot with one T)

Sounds as if you're off to the races. You've alreay made a mindboggling contribution to the science of shaving. Most people don't know have to make their brush stop smelling like a dog. You've made yours smell like a cat. Brilliant!:tongue_sm

:lol: :lol:

Welcome Scot, and get rid of those nasty face hairs.......

Welcome Scot,

Beautiful setup you have just acquired. Are the Feathers the only blades that you have? If not maybe something a little tamer while you get used to the razor. Not sure if you have any DE experience but make sure you keep it dialed down and take your time. I don't have a futur (I am really thinking of purchasing one) but know it can be an aggressive razor...add in the Feather and it can be very aggressive. Just think...no pressure...no pressure...no pressure...

Top Bottom