What's new

First pair of Georgia Boots...

They're super popular around here (Georgia) and every little farm supply store and hardware store always have a few models. Figured I'd try them out this time.

I've worn boots for many years. Always had a cheap pair or two of work/cowboy boots and a nicer pair for church and funerals. I never had the money to blow on the good stuff, but was very pleased with Wolverine and Durango and the like. I wore a pair of Wolverine Wellington style boots for 7 or 8 years in Law-Enforcement until the soles fell apart and couldn't be re-soled. Even the cheap Brahma brand from Wal-Mart was good 20 years ago. They had a style that was similar to Timberland's work boots and I still have a pair for really crummy jobs. I'm sure that has changed, though.

Anyway, I searched here and there weren't any threads about Georgia Boots- just stuff like replies in footwear of the day threads. What do you guys think about them? Unfortunately, my pair are made in China but the leather and stitching looks and feels top notch. Mine are the Carbo-Tec LT.

georgiaboots.jpg

I wear Ariat boots as they are affordable. Those look like great boots. I am looking for a gray pair next, so I will have to browse their offerings.

Top Bottom