What's new

First Pack of 100 Blades is History

Today I finished my first 100 pack of blades. When I started using DE razors 7 years ago, I got a number of sample tucks to see what I liked. I eventually settled on Personna Lab Blues, which is what I finished today. By the time I got into this pack I was getting two weeks (14 shaves) out of a blade, and migrated to three weeks (21) sometime dring this pack. A few times I went to 28 shaves, but that was the exception rather than the rule.

I have used a lot of razors, soaps, and brushes during this time, but there was one constant - the blades. They have worked well for me.

That is an impressive number of shaves per blade. Was evey blade as consistent, or were there a few duds amongst the 100?

And, more importantly, are you buying another 100 pack of LBs, or switching it up?

The blades were pretty consistent.

I already have a good supply of the lab blues. I will use some Israeli Personnas and a tuck of Polsilver that was sent with a brush knot order before I go back to the labs.

The blades were pretty consistent.

I already have a good supply of the lab blues. I will use some Israeli Personnas and a tuck of Polsilver that was sent with a brush knot order before I go back to the labs.
He Personna lab blues are excellent blades. I went through a 100 pack and none were duds. I subsequently purchased three 100 packs as I like them that much.

Top Bottom