What's new

First Injector shave "E" type

Uh oh I think I may have a problem. I just had perhaps the best two pass shave I've ever had with a Canadian "E" type Injector. Didn't have any trouble with the angle and only had one small weeper under my chin. I think I may have to start a Schick collection now. I have a few E's and a couple G types to try out next maybe I should look for a L?

Crap I need more space for all this stuff.

You bet! there was a major improvement ofter the G-type. The I, J, K, L, and M are great. I personally like the N-type the most. Pretty important to use decent blades.

Uh oh I think I may have a problem. I just had perhaps the best two pass shave I've ever had with a Canadian "E" type Injector. Didn't have any trouble with the angle and only had one small weeper under my chin. I think I may have to start a Schick collection now. I have a few E's and a couple G types to try out next maybe I should look for a L?

Crap I need more space for all this stuff.
I liked my E series much better than the L series. It just gave me a closer shave (it's a more aggressive razor).

I have had some great shaves with my e type injector.
Picked up a F type (see pics below) a little while back, very hard to find, fun to admire it's art deco design, but it's a so-so shave.
She is a beauty though!

I absolutely love my Golden '500' Hydromagic---made in the late 50's early 60's. The handle is the longest of any injector, and its awesome to be able to flip the lever which loosens the head spring mechanism and rinse it out really well. It just may be for sale some day though---after all I've got kids to feed:smile:

Top Bottom