What's new

First experience with Taylor's Lavender

Today I ask my lovely wife to cut my hair since it was getting out of control. She took her time and the result was a great cut, mind you she is not a hair stylist. After the cut I showered and then shaved. I used one of the samples from Scott, Taylor's Lavender. That is great stuff!!!! The lather was plentiful with a regular almond size portion. I had enough for three passes and then plenty left over. Lubrication was outstanding, I used Israelis Personnas in my razor today and I was able to tell the difference. So now I sit here with a great BBS shave, a great hair cut by my lovely wife, a baseball game on the TV and a pint of Guiness....I'm on top of the world...at least for today!!

My apologies the first title is incorrect it should read Taylor's Lavender

Rafael

I tried to change the title after Irealized I had stated the incorrect cream. It is Taylor's. Is there a way to change the title?

Scorpio said:
I tried to change the title after Irealized I had stated the incorrect cream. It is Taylor's. Is there a way to change the title?

Let me see what I can do.

Rafael,
Well done, very nice Saturday. Somebody "over there" hit a hole in one this morning so he gets the trophy for today but you are sitting pretty. That Taylor's really is great stuff. I follow it up with Thayers WH w/ lavender water. It's a really nice combo.
Cheers,
Jeff

Scorpio said:

Your wish is my command!

It is done.

Thanks Rich!

BTW, I have both T & H and Taylors Lavender and love them both.

Top Bottom