What's new

FS First Canadian Shave MF’er Soap & AS, lots of samples, TOBS balms, Silvertip Badger Brush and Proraso White

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prices are in Canadian dollars.

PayPal F&F or add 2.9% for PayPal G&S. My preference is to ship within Canada but will ship to US as well. Message me your postal code and item(s) wanted and I’ll give you a price for the shipping options available. The samples I can send by parcel with tracking or if you choose, I can put them in an envelope and send by oversized letter without tracking for $2.50 for 1-4 or $3.50 for 5-9 within Canada. For US would be $3.50 for 1-4 or $5.50 for 5-9.

First Canadian Shave Motherf***er Soap and Aftershave Splash
  • $40 Cdn + shipping
The aftershave is alcohol free. The soap and aftershave were each used once. The soap was scooped with a spoon, it wasn’t lathered on the puck. This set is always sold out and whenever it is released, it sells out within hours. I really like this set but unfortunately it smells very close to another set I have (didn’t realize that when I bought this set) so unfortunately for me, lucky for you, I have to part with this set.

20F67469-3DE4-4129-9EC8-F4B7FB71A8AF.jpeg
8F6DA229-1F50-4139-96FF-8AC534E7C42C.jpeg

TOBS Royal Forest Aftershave Cream (balm) &
TOBS Eton College Aftershave Cream (balm)

• $16.50 Cdn each + shipping or
  • $30 Cdn for both + shipping
Balms are new and in the box. Sells new for $32.95(RF) and $30(EC) Cdn plus taxes.

633FD4EB-E8CF-4138-ADE4-64AE53108C7C.jpeg

Parker Silvertip Badger Brush
  • $30 Cdn + shipping
22mm knot with faux horn handle. This brush is used. I don’t remember many hairs, if any, falling out. There are scratches on the chrome base of the handle. I enjoyed this brush but found the handle too small. Sells on Amazon for $79.78 Cdn plus taxes.

450835A6-79CC-4C49-B7C8-D8E547F646F3.jpeg2046020F-87DE-465D-AEEF-69EBACF4829D.jpeg59C5C642-C02E-4389-95AF-5FED0B4F2196.jpeg

Soap and Cream Samples
  • $2 Cdn each
  • For 1-4 samples, shipping is $2.50 Cdn within Canada ($3.50 for US shipping) or
  • For 5-9* samples shipping is $3.50 Cdn within Canada ($5.50 for US shipping)
The samples I can send by parcel with tracking or if you choose, I can put them in an envelope and send by oversized letter without tracking. ** If you are also purchasing PAA aftershave samples, I will weigh it and possibly be able to add them to the same envelope if you are getting 4 or 9, but less samples will likely be no problem.

Samples are in plastic containers with screw on lid, except A&E Asian Plum and Kaizen, they have flip tops. Most of the samples are unused, a few were used only once. The used ones were scooped out with a spoon. Sample selection is on a first come basis. Sell new for $3.60 - $4.60 Cdn each plus taxes.

Soap and cream samples available:
  • Ariana and Evans - Asian Pear, Asian Plum, Kaizen
  • Barrister and Mann - Bay Rum, Cheshire, Citrucaya, Leviathan
  • Chiseled Face - Midnight Stag
  • Declaration Grooming - Tribute
  • Dr Jon’s - Anne Bonny
  • Henri et Victoria - Duc de Santal
  • Murphy and McNeil - Gael Laoch, Kells, Nantahala, Trinity
  • PAA - CaD (CK-6), Future Fiction (CK-6)
  • Proraso - Eucalyptus and Menthol (Green)
  • TOBS - Eton College, Peppermint, Platinum, Sandalwood
  • Wholly Kaw - Noce di Cocco, Vor V (Siero) (1/2 full)
  • Zingari Man - Magician, Wanderer
112460AF-ED6E-42FD-B0F2-771384EC3417.jpeg

*If you buy 9 samples, I will include a free sample of your choice of one of the following: Captain’s Choice Nor’easter (cream), Land Ho! (soap) (1/2 full), Bay Rum (balm), MacDuffs Kananaskis Explorer (soap) or PAA Sangre de Drago (aftershave / cologne) (1/2 full). First come, first serve.

Aftershave samples
  • $1 Cdn each plus $2.50 for shipping **
The samples I can send by parcel with tracking or if you choose, I can put them in an envelope and send by oversized letter without tracking. ** If you are also purchasing soap samples, I will weigh it and possibly be able to add them to the same envelope if you are getting 4 or 9, but less samples will likely be no problem. The samples are unused, just opened to sniff test. Sell new for $1.25 Cdn plus taxes.

Aftershave / cologne samples available:
  • PAA - CaD, Cane, Coconut Bay Rum, Doppelgänger Tri-color (Irish Moos), Future Fiction
528B78D0-C5A1-413D-9916-EEA6184DB6E4.jpeg

Proraso Sensitive (white) Aftershave Balm
  • $9 Cdn + shipping
It is used, there is approximately 75% left. Sells for $18 Cdn plus taxes.

5D77CFCE-1DD7-41DB-8D52-1F5CB63F8986.jpeg

Brickell Men’s Products Unscented Daily Essential Face Moisturizer
  • $15 Cdn + shipping
This is the unscented version. Used 4 times and unfortunately it doesn’t work with my skin. This cream is a top seller and has over 3,000 reviews on Amazon. Sells new for $45 Cdn plus taxes.

1AF850AE-C1FA-4E59-913F-0BE6BBA18204.jpeg

Proraso Sensitive (white) Pre-shave (Super Formula)
  • Free to first person that purchases 2 items or more (not including samples)
It is used and approximately half full. It sells for $13 plus taxes.

Let me know if you have any questions or need further pictures. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Following are still available.

First Canadian Shave Motherf***er Soap and Aftershave Splash - $40 Cdn + shipping

TOBS Royal Forest Aftershave Cream (balm) & TOBS Eton College Aftershave Cream (balm) - $16.50 Cdn each + shipping or $30 Cdn for both + shipping

Parker Silvertip Badger Brush - $30 Cdn + shipping

Soap and Cream Samples - $2 Cdn each
  • Barrister and Mann - Bay Rum, Cheshire, Citrucaya
  • PAA - Future Fiction (CK-6)
* If you buy 9 soap and / or cream samples, I will include a free sample of your choice of one of the following: Captain’s Choice Nor’easter (cream), Land Ho! (soap) (1/2 full), Bay Rum (balm), MacDuffs Kananaskis Explorer (soap) or PAA Sangre de Drago (aftershave / cologne) (1/2 full).

Aftershave samples - $1 Cdn each
  • PAA - Cane, Coconut Bay Rum, Doppelgänger Tri-color (Irish Moos), Future Fiction
Proraso Sensitive (white) Aftershave Balm - $9 Cdn

Brickell Men’s Products Unscented Daily Essential Face Moisturizer - $15 Cdn

Proraso Sensitive (white) Pre-shave - Free to first person that purchases 2 items or more (not including samples)

Last edited:
Update, the following are SOLD. Thanks gents! Still some items left at cheap prices (I think anyways).

First Canadian Shave Motherf***er Soap and Aftershave Splash (SOLD)

Soap and Cream Samples
  • Barrister and Mann - Leviathan (SOLD)
  • Dr Jon’s - Anne Bonny (SOLD)
  • Henri et Victoria - Duc de Santal (SOLD)
  • PAA - CaD (CK-6) (SOLD)
  • Zingari Man - Magician (SOLD), Wanderer (SOLD)

Aftershave/ Cologne Sample
  • PAA - CaD (SOLD)

I’m doing special pricing for the next few days, for Canadian members only (sorry) as I’m trying to clear out some space.

Prices are in Canadian. PayPal F&F or add 2.9% for PayPal G&S.

Lot - $60 Cdn shipped within Canada.
If the items were all purchased new, the total would be $173.73 Cdn + taxes + shipping.
  • Parker Silvertip Badger Brush (used)
  • TOBS Royal Forest Aftershave Cream (balm) & TOBS Eton College Aftershave Cream (balm) (both new in box)
  • Proraso Sensitive (white) Aftershave Balm (approximately 75% full)
  • Proraso Sensitive (white) Pre-shave (approximately half full)
Soap and Cream Samples - Buy 3, get the 4th free.
4 - $8.50 Cdn shipped within Canada
8* - $15.50 Cdn shipped within Canada

* If you buy 8 soap and / or cream samples, I will include a free sample of your choice of the following (I will weigh the package and see if I can fit more then one, no guarantee though that I can fit more then one but will try): Captain’s Choice Nor’easter (cream), Captain’s Choice Land Ho! (soap) (1/2 full), Captain’s Choice Bay Rum (balm) or MacDuffs Kananaskis Explorer (soap).

PAA aftershave / cologne samples (for all 5) - $6 Cdn shipped within Canada
  • PAA - Cane, Coconut Bay Rum, Doppelgänger Tri-color (Irish Moos), Future Fiction, Sangre de Drago (1/2 full)

Well, there hasn’t been any interest in the remaining items. I’ll do a price drop and leave it up until the end of the weekend, anything remaining gets tossed on Monday.

The prices are in Canadian dollars.

PayPal F&F or add 2.9% for PayPal G&S. My preference is to ship within Canada but will ship to US as well. Message me your postal code and item(s) wanted and I’ll give you a price for the shipping options available. The samples I can send by parcel with tracking or if you choose, I can put them in an envelope and send by oversized letter without tracking, shipped price below.

TOBS Royal Forest Aftershave Cream (balm) &
TOBS Eton College Aftershave Cream (balm)

• New price $12 Cdn each + shipping or
  • New price $20 Cdn for both + shipping
Both are new in the box.

633FD4EB-E8CF-4138-ADE4-64AE53108C7C.jpeg

Parker Silvertip Badger Brush
  • New price $20 Cdn + shipping
22mm knot with faux horn handle. This brush is used.

450835A6-79CC-4C49-B7C8-D8E547F646F3.jpeg

2046020F-87DE-465D-AEEF-69EBACF4829D.jpeg

59C5C642-C02E-4389-95AF-5FED0B4F2196.jpeg

Soap and Cream Samples - Buy 3, get the 4th free.
4 - $8.50 Cdn shipped within Canada ($9.50 shipped to US)
8* - $15.50 Cdn shipped within Canada ($17.50 shipped to US)
* If you buy 8 soap and / or cream samples, I will include a free sample of your choice of the following (I will weigh the package and see if I can fit more then one, no guarantee though that I can fit more then one but will try): Captain’s Choice Nor’easter (cream), Captain’s Choice Land Ho! (soap) (1/2 full), Captain’s Choice Bay Rum (balm) or MacDuffs Kananaskis Explorer (soap).

112460AF-ED6E-42FD-B0F2-771384EC3417.jpeg

PAA aftershave / cologne samples - $5 Cdn shipped within Canada for all 5
  • PAA - Cane, Coconut Bay Rum, Doppelgänger Tri-color (Irish Moos), Future Fiction, Sangre de Drago (1/2 full)

528B78D0-C5A1-413D-9916-EEA6184DB6E4.jpeg

Proraso Sensitive (white) Aftershave Balm
  • New price $5 Cdn + shipping
It is used, there is approximately 75% left.

5D77CFCE-1DD7-41DB-8D52-1F5CB63F8986.jpeg

Brickell Men’s Products Unscented Daily Essential Face Moisturizer
  • New price $10 Cdn + shipping
Used 4 times.

1AF850AE-C1FA-4E59-913F-0BE6BBA18204.jpeg

Proraso Sensitive (white) Pre-shave (Super Formula)
  • Free to first person that purchases 2 items or more (not including samples)
It is used and approximately half full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom