What's new

First Bull Mastiff shave

The shave with the Bull Mastiff surprised me

I was surprised that the open comb felt so smooth to shave with then the closed comb

I guess it feels better because the lather gets closer to the blade??

Now I'am going to want to try more open combs :wink:

The Bull Mastiff is just a great razor!!!:biggrin:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
The Bull Mastiff is great! I love Bob's work on that one! If you could buy 1 thing before the end of the year, it should be a Bull Mastiff!

The Bull Mastiff is great! I love Bob's work on that one! If you could buy 1 thing before the end of the year, it should be a Bull Mastiff!

You said it! You NEED one of these!

The Bull Mastiff/NEW combo is awesome. It actually edged out my Diplomat as my favorite razor. The NEW is a great razor but the added weight/control that the Bull Mastiff add makes it perfect!

I already want a spare one ---what a shave and a looker

The Bull Mastiff/NEW combo is awesome. It actually edged out my Diplomat as my favorite razor. The NEW is a great razor but the added weight/control that the Bull Mastiff add makes it perfect!

My Bull Mastiff w. NEW head is just possibly my favourite razor at the moment :biggrin:

It is beautiful to behold, a pleasure to grip and an awesome shaver.

Regards.

Jakob

Luc

Staff member
Gawd, I should not have opened this thread. When will I learn? :biggrin:

That's all right, you may be able to live without a Bull Mastiff... :biggrin:

My Bull Mastiff w. NEW head is just possibly my favourite razor at the moment :biggrin:

It is beautiful to behold, a pleasure to grip and an awesome shaver.

Regards.

Jakob

That's a good summary of what I have!

My daily razor is a Bull Mastiff handle and a replated NEW head; better than my Merkur HD and an EJ. The only other thing close is a barberpole handle from bobsrazorworks with the same head. The new Muhle EJ head also fits the handle.

I did not read this. I was not here. Just a bad dream....no new shaving stuff for the month of June....right... that's what I remember thinking last week....

I'd have to agree. I never shaved with any of my bar-handled NEWs very much because I prefer a heavier razor. Since acquiring my Bull Mastiff w/ the replated NEW head, it has become a quick favorite. Kudos to Bob's Razor Works....get 'em while they're hot!

Curse you Slagle! It's all your fault! When I was all Drunk'nCrazy the other night in the chat session and you were going off about "NEW! NEW!NEWNEWNEWNEWNEW!!!", I started looking around, giving up on the 11C wish...so what do I do today? Contact Bob, get on the order list, and now I'm counting the days until the next batch of Mastiffs...I may just not shave for the two weeks of waiting in preparation, lol...

Luc

Staff member
Curse you Slagle! It's all your fault! When I was all Drunk'nCrazy the other night in the chat session and you were going off about "NEW! NEW!NEWNEWNEWNEWNEW!!!", I started looking around, giving up on the 11C wish...so what do I do today? Contact Bob, get on the order list, and now I'm counting the days until the next batch of Mastiffs...I may just not shave for the two weeks of waiting in preparation, lol...

I would say that Slagle just saved you... :biggrin: It's just awesome!

Top Bottom