What's new

First bottle of English Leather

I'm building a collection of aftershaves in the mid price range of $15-35.

My brother in law who is heavily into at shaving and got be started in it suggested English Leather and Quorum as two to start in that price range.

English Leather arrived today. Let's just say in loving me some English Leather! I might bathe in it.

Apartment though after I start wearing it, I have to keep wearing it or go naked....

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

My brother in law who is heavily into at shaving and got be started in it suggested English Leather and Quorum as two to start in that price range.

English Leather arrived today. Let's just say in loving me some English Leather! I might bathe in it.

Apartment though after I start wearing it, I have to keep wearing it or go naked....
If you can get some old Avon Oland or Avon Leather you will be even happier my friend!

Mine is on the boat to where I live ! Looking forward to it 😀

It's a nice scent for sure. I haven't seen any for sale locally in about 25 years.

Tabac is another great scent for cheap.

English Leather showed up at Walmarts after Thanksgiving the last couple years for $8 per bottle.

I have at least one, maybe two. Can't remember if I kept them both. It doesn't really do much for me and the wife doesn't really appreciate it so I'm not sure what to do with it.

English Leather showed up at Walmarts after Thanksgiving the last couple years for $8 per bottle.

I have at least one, maybe two. Can't remember if I kept them both. It doesn't really do much for me and the wife doesn't really appreciate it so I'm not sure what to do with it.
PIF it, here or to somebody you know. It's a good one for newbies or veteran shavers. Sometimes you'll find something nice that's just 'not for me'.

Top Bottom