What's new

First arko shave

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I would bet to the contrary. I trust the German attention to detail. That said, my Tabac is fatted. I don't have the new. It's probably not bad or at least I'd probably like it. I have several other French and German soaps that are veggie based and they perform well.
Seems like someone said it was different in a bad way... LOL, or I'm starting a terrible rumor because my brane leaks....

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Seems like someone said it was different in a bad way... LOL, or I'm starting a terrible rumor because my brane leaks....
Probably. I always wait about a year after a reformulation to put any stock in forum posts. Humans tend to criticize change rather than laud it. So I figure any change is going to be marked down more than it deserves. In other words if the formula change resulted in no change in the performance, I'd still expect people to report a degradation.

That artificial degradation will fade in time. I suspect in a year we'll see more realistic reviews. Right now we're in the "they changed it, it can't be as good as the original" phase. Heck maybe in a year it will be deemed to have imroved.

Not to you, but a saying I once heard. "Be careful the egg on your face doesn't keep you from seeing the crow on your plate."

Or... maybe it isn't as good. But I doubt it.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
after all the descriptions here of ARKO pucks, I've just been stealing the urinal cakes from public restrooms and using them.... the shaves are a little rough... but I have to get a return on investment on this wet shaving thing somehow. <eg> evil grin

Top Bottom