What's new

First 10-Week B&B Bullseye Session Starts Today, March 14, 2022

Here are the week 8 results. They are looking good gentlemen. Consistency, the standard deviations, and trends are all moving in the right directions.

New Shooters Welcome! - The next 10 week shooting session starts in three weeks. It's time to start practicing. Check out Who's interested in participating in an online .22LR Bullseye Pistol League? - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/whos-interested-in-participating-in-an-online-22lr-bullseye-pistol-league.621745/ for all the details. Those of us who are currently posting scores are happy to share opinions and act as shameless enablers.

Score Roll Up for 5-15-2022.jpg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Here are the week 8 results. They are looking good gentlemen. Consistency, the standard deviations, and trends are all moving in the right directions.

New Shooters Welcome! - The next 10 week shooting session starts in three weeks. It's time to start practicing. Check out Who's interested in participating in an online .22LR Bullseye Pistol League? - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/whos-interested-in-participating-in-an-online-22lr-bullseye-pistol-league.621745/ for all the details. Those of us who are currently posting scores are happy to share opinions and act as shameless enablers.

View attachment 1456668

I was shopping auto .22’s, but something came up and I am now shopping reloading equipment. :)

Our retirement home is pretty small and I’m working on finding space for a reloading bench. If this fails or my wife ends up pointing a gun at me and says, “no”.

I will be back to shopping.22’s

:)

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I was shopping auto .22’s, but something came up and I am now shopping reloading equipment. :)

Our retirement home is pretty small and I’m working on finding space for a reloading bench. If this fails or my wife ends up pointing a gun at me and says, “no”.

Oh come on! It doesn't have to be either/or. One little .22 purchase. The reloading stuff will take time to accumulate. You already have the .22 ammo. No pain, no gain:sob::devil:

Sally didn't point a gun at me. She did give a colorful response about reloading. She reminded me that the propane tanks for the furnace are the only explosives allowed at our home. Decided not to tell her cartridges also cook off.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member

You have two Wranglers. I know you know how to manipulate a revolver to correct a shot if your sights are off. No more excuses, see you in 3 weeks.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
You have two Wranglers. I know you know how to manipulate a revolver to correct a shot if your sights are off. No more excuses, see you in 3 weeks.

I wouldn’t want to show you guys up with better scores from a fixed blade Ruger Wrangler, aka, Jerry Miculek style! :)

I wouldn’t want to show you guys up with better scores from a fixed blade Ruger Wrangler, aka, Jerry Miculek style! :)
We'll risk it. Jump in... the water's fine!
Is it weird that almost everyone’s slow score is the lowest?
Not weird at all.
  1. The slow target is the hardest in terms of point generation. It runs from 4 to 10. The black circle runs from 7 to 10.
  2. The timed/rapid target is bigger and points are easier to generate. The black circle, the same size as the slow target, runs from 9 to 10. The overall point spread runs from 6 to 10. You have a bigger target with a more generous point spread.
  3. Deliberate shot placement gets on the nerves. This game is won and lost on the slow target.

Top Bottom