What's new

FINISHED! 2019 B&B LE Pipes

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I see mine made it to Canada on the West coast and has been diverted to customs for review. After review it needs to head East to South Central Ontario. I'm guessing it will land Friday.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Number 5 is alive!

20190907_194506.jpg

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Number 13 did arrive today, it will be a while before I get a chance to smoke it though.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
#18 safe and sound in Portland. Looks great Dustin! Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either 3 or 4 of us have a SMB, all with different stem colors.

I just love the pipe shape and the stems really stand out. I need to move this up higher on my want list.

I'll have to stick with the B&B Canted Bulldog for now. Smoked it for the first time with FMC (also for the first time) and both were amazing. Man the drilling on this pipe couldn't be more perfect.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I just love the pipe shape and the stems really stand out. I need to move this up higher on my want list.

I'll have to stick with the B&B Canted Bulldog for now. Smoked it for the first time with FMC (also for the first time) and both were amazing. Man the drilling on this pipe couldn't be more perfect.
Someone on Facebook has one with a purple stem- it looks great. Christmas is coming.

Man those sure look nice. Still waiting for mine. But then again I am in the middle of a move. So I need to be patient. At least that is what I am being told. :)

It was actually forwarded today. So hopefully in a few days!

Top Bottom