What's new

FINISHED! 2019 B&B LE Pipes

Dustin, they are gorgeous. I needed an uplift like this. My move has me kinda down and this is the positive boost I needed. Then I can send all my troubles up in smoke from my new DR Franc Morta. Now if my household goods gets here soon I’ll break out the Pembroke to christen her.

Thanks to all that made this happen. All the
Mortas I own are either BB LE’s or from BL members.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Dustin, they are gorgeous. I needed an uplift like this. My move has me kinda down and this is the positive boost I needed. Then I can send all my troubles up in smoke from my new DR Franc Morta. Now if my household goods gets here soon I’ll break out the Pembroke to christen her.

Thanks to all that made this happen. All the
Mortas I own are either BB LE’s or from BL members.
Are you back in the states?

Paid!

mailbox.jpg

Invoiced & Paid. Now for the most excruciating portion of the process! At least this year my pipe shouldn't be trapped in Chicago Customs for days; "shouldn't" being the operative term.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Invoiced & Paid. Now for the most excruciating portion of the process! At least this year my pipe shouldn't be trapped in Chicago Customs for days; "shouldn't" being the operative term.

Dustin is based in the US. I can't imagine that a domestic package would have to go through customs. :001_smile

Top Bottom