What's new

Fine Snake Bite

Awhile back I made a post in which I was looking for a fragrance free aftershave. Someone suggested using Fine Snake Bite after shave. I just tried it for the first time this morning and I love it. The burn really DOES feel good. I'm also using Thayer's unscented witch hazel, which I also really like. But this Snake Bite is the bomb. Thanks for the suggestion.

On a hot day, I will apply snake bite for the menthol blast and then follow up with another after shave or a cologne (lately is has mostly been Fougre Royal).

That snake bite is crazy stuff I love it. A burning face on fire splash then it suddenly plummets to sub zero till even my fingers were cold. But it’s strangely very soothing at the same time. One February morning I used a menthol soap and snakebite for afters and literally shivered all the way to my car.

I love it too. We had a prolonged period of very warm weather in the U.K. two years ago (by our standards) and it was unbearably humid at times. Snake Bite was worth its weight in gold that summer. I was splashing a bit on before I went to sleep and found that coupled with a fan blowing on my face really cooled me down.

I love pairing it with the soap.

Top Bottom