What's new

Fine shave soap scent advice

My scent preferences are clean, fresh, natural ones as opposed to cologne type scents. Given my preferences, which of the following Fine scents would I more likely enjoy- Italian Citrus, Green Vetiver or Fresh Vetiver? Thanks!

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Sounds to me like your looking for an aquatic scent...fresh, clean are the first two descriptors that come to mind when I think of an aquatic scent.

Fine teamed up with West Coast Shaving to make something called Fine Aquamarine. You may want to try that. West Coast should have it.

I've not yet tried Italian Citrus. It is meant to be a Parma clone.
Of the two vetivers, Fresh Vetiver has a much lighter, fresher scent which will pair with just about anything. Green Vetiver is a heavier, greener, slightly smoky scent.
I hope this helps.

I have not tried either Vetiver soap from Fine. I have tried Italian Citrus and a bunch of others. Italian Citrus is a classic strong citrus scent. My two favorites are Fine Aquamarine and Fine Platinum. Highly recommended.

Every fine scent is based on a cologne except for snake bite.

That said, the lavender and Italian citrus smell light, fresh, and natural.

fwiw, l’orange noir is my favorite, but it’s woody, so not light or clean.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Nevermind on the Fine Aquamarine. It may be hard to get. Checked both West Coast and Fine's websites and it's sold out.

Doh!

I was looking at it two days ago and thinking...this sounds pretty good. That's what you get for waiting...

Every fine scent is based on a cologne except for snake bite.

That said, the lavender and Italian citrus smell light, fresh, and natural.

fwiw, l’orange noir is my favorite, but it’s woody, so not light or clean.

I like orange scents.
I may have to try this.
Thanks!

Based on your description, none of these Fine options may work. All are ‘cologne’ based IMO.

My personal favorite is Fine’s American blend, but that also is not what you are describing.

Definitely give Razorock xxx a try which I has a wonderful aqua di parma scent and is one of the best performing soaps/cream I ever used...allong with tobs jermyn street my absolute favourite

Top Bottom