What's new

Fine new aftershave balms - anyone tried?

i see Fine have launched two balms and EdTs - American blend and Platinum. Can't find many reviews, though the two I did see were positive. Really interested in the balms as sounds like the scent and strength are the same but with no alcohol, so should be great in the winter to avoid drying. Anyone tried them out?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Let us know how you go. I have not tried them so I have nothing to add other than you have piqued my interest in these balms.

I have the American blend arriving tomorrow. In hindsight I feel like I should just have gone with the AS as I love the l'orange noir so much. I'll use the balm on the colder days of Poland's winter anyway...

So balm seems excellent. Good menthol kick (Fine's signature), but secret balmy goodness to nourish the skin after a bad shave/in winter. My first time smelling American blend, which to me smells great, but I can't tell if any different to the AS. Main thing is it retains its smell at least a couple of hours later, so hits my target of a balm that smells darn nice and lasts pretty much as long as Fine's AS range. It is pricey though but will probably see me through winter if I use it 2-3 days a week to ensure great skin alongside my AS range the rest of the time. I use Fine AS after either WH or Lucky Tiger, so those give my skin the goodness and the AS layers on the great smell afterwards.

Top Bottom