What's new

Fine "Marvel" Razor

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
once i got to my against the grain pass, i got some decent cuts where i usually dont and irratation on neck.

That may be from a lack of baseplate support..

A quick search of the DE forum for the word 'rigid' will return much to read and learn.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I would add also that by getting a grande + special edition, a user gets 4 great combos ( 2 heads + 2 handles) for 40 usd. That makes it about 10 usd for a Fatip razor . Unbeatable offering in my opinion!
You mean I could have saved all that money? :scared:

Fine sent a replacement, I don't think the fit is any more precise but I'm not going to sweat it, shave is just fine.
proxy.php

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Fine sent a replacement, I don't think the fit is any more precise but I'm not going to sweat it, shave is just fine.
proxy.php

Casting flaws. I wouldnt be worried about it either, but this is like what I've been saying about my R41. being cast from a mold, the molds wear and virtually every piece from a mold will have casting flaws or differences as the mold wears and I think if you were to inspect 10 different heads they would all vary.

second shave went good. only half nicks this time but were my previous cuts and bumps that opened. but didnt even have to use stiptic. just weepers i guess. didnt so much go atg in neck area. waiting for face to fully recover from my ****ty shave other day. absolutly no irratation this time. used polsilver instead of sharp super stainless. used no pressure at all and took alittle more time. try and achieve that bbs after a few days. hard to feel the blade. u just want to keep angleing it but no need

i put a perma-sharp in the fine and works like a fricken charm. i wasnt having much luck with few other blades in it though

You could buy two in case you drop one. Nobody is buying one because Zamak is appealing friend...it just happens to shave better than some razors with better materials credentials...I have a Mamba looking at me with scorn as testament..

Same boat.

I’d love a stainless steel Marvel! This one’s not perfectly cast for sure... but I prefer using the Marvel over my Rockwell 6S, Merkur slant, or RR Mamba for my face and stubble. I only need a 2 pass shave with minor cleanup
AND my favorite thing about it is that it looks like a Centurion from Battlestar Galáctica. I’ve named my razor “Toaster”

You guys have woke up my RAD. I am going to order one in a minute. I am tempted because the design is somewhat different. I'll let you know how I make out with it later on.

Top Bottom