What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Fine Green Vetiver gone?

I just picked up a sample of Fine's Green Vetiver aftershave from Maggard's Razors, and I like the stuff. But I don't see it on Fine's website. Discontinued?

If so, is there anything else like out there for less than Goldfinger-robbing-Fort-Knox cost?

Fine Green Vetiver (formerly Clean Vetiver) is very similar in scent to Guerlain Vetiver EdT. You could dilute Guerlain Vetiver with ethyl alcohol, water and/or witch hazel to aftershave strength, add a few drops of vegetable glycerin and it should work.

BTW, I picked up a 100ml bottle of Guerlain Vetiver for about $25. You could probably make 400ml of aftershave from that amount.

Last edited:
I just picked up a sample of Fine's Green Vetiver aftershave from Maggard's Razors, and I like the stuff. But I don't see it on Fine's website. Discontinued?

If so, is there anything else like out there for less than Goldfinger-robbing-Fort-Knox cost?
If you are in the US, I have a bottle you can have at cost. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Amazon advertises a R a z i l o vetiver aftershave (sorry, Amazon spellcheck won't let me type in the name without spaces). They do carry a Malizia deodorant, but no aftershave. Anyone heard of the R a z i l o?

Top Bottom