What's new

Fine Fresh Vetiver discontinued

Fine Fresh Vetiver is my favorite AS splash, a subtle scent that stays close to skin for most of the day. I recently received an email announcing that Fresh Vetiver is being discontinued, I ordered 2 while they are still in stock.

If you like the scent of a quality unenhanced vetiver reminiscent of Creed Original Vetiver, but prefer a scent with a subtler projection, consider getting a bottle before they run out!

Fine Fresh Vetiver is my favorite AS splash, a subtle scent that stays close to skin for most of the day. I recently received an email announcing that Fresh Vetiver is being discontinued, I ordered 2 while they are still in stock.

If you like the scent of a quality unenhanced vetiver reminiscent of Creed Original Vetiver, but prefer a scent with a subtler projection, consider getting a bottle before they run out!
Any chance you can describe the scent. The one sample of Vetiver didn't go over well with my wife, but so many seem to really like it. I am thinking of getting a sample next time I order shave soap.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Very hard for me to describe. I have tried other vetivers and don't like most.

It is a very soft aroma. Not at all floral. No oud, amber, civet or other heavy additions. Some scents are really strong in your face ( so to speak ) aromas, this is not...

If interested I'd say get a couple ml tester of Creed Original Vetiver and Tom Ford Grey Vetiver to see if you or your wife like one or the other. A little goes a long way!

I just glanced at the fragrantica online descriptions, and they don't really describe what I smell. YMMV.

I just found the email in my Junk Mail. Looks like they are also discontinuing the Lavender Pour Homme and Santal Absolut. If that is correct, very sad. But may be adding a new fragrance in the Spring.

I loaded the boat with the aftershave and the soap. Fresh Vetiver is my go-to for summer paired with Tom Ford Grey Vetiver. Actually found the best deal at wallyworldcom

In a way, I’m glad I loaded up when the triple milled soaps went out of production.

Saw the Fine Aquamarine splash became available at WCS a few days ago and it’s already sold out!

Green Vetiver is discontinted. Fresh Vetiver is not.

recently purchased a Fresh Vet soap/AS set. Unbelievably satisfying. Tremendous scent and performance.

Green Vetiver is discontinted. Fresh Vetiver is not.

recently purchased a Fresh Vet soap/AS set. Unbelievably satisfying. Tremendous scent and performance.
From the email...definitely says Fresh.

"
Hey Fine Shavers,
Welcome to 2021. Hope you all had a good chance to refresh over the holidays!
First off, I want to apologize for our current lack of available inventory. We got absolutely wiped out this holiday season and we're doing our best to get Fine Accoutrements back up to full strength as soon as possible. However, the big news is that we'll be implementing a rather substantial overhaul to our standard fragrance offerings as part of this effort.
We're super excited about the new fragrances we intend to introduce, but this also means that some of our long-standing favorites will be retired. Specifically, no additional Fresh Vetiver, Lavender Pour Homme, Green Vetiver, and Santal Absolut products are on our future production schedule, including our upcoming new soap base.
As difficult as it is to move on from old favorites, on our mission to offer the Finest shave money can buy, sometimes the occasional pivot is required. But in a few short months, we expect to come as close as we've ever been to accomplishing that goal!

Top Bottom