What's new

Fine Fresh Vetiver discontinued

Let not your hearts be troubled... help is on the way for fans of Fresh (Grey) Vetiver.

A message from Rod (Stirling Soap)--
"...I do plan to resurrect the Grey Vetiver scent in 2021. It will be under a different name, as the R4L was a charity effort, but it is coming back. I don't have a firm date yet as so much is in the air right now, but I will send out an announcement via our email newsletter as soon as it returns..."

Last edited:
Let not your hearts be troubled... help is on the way for fans of Fresh (Grey) Vetiver.

A message from Rod (Stirling Soap)--
"...I do plan to resurrect the Grey Vetiver scent in 2021. It will be under a different name, as the R4L was a charity effort, but it is coming back. I don't have a firm date yet as so much is in the air right now, but I will send out an announcement via our email newsletter as soon as it returns..."
Ok, this is good. Can you explain the difference between the Fresh Vetiver scent and Stirlings current “Vetiver”? Stirling Vetiver is a little too much for me. A much more pungent aroma than the “Fresh Vetiver”. What original maker scent is it derived from?
thx.

Ok, this is good. Can you explain the difference between the Fresh Vetiver scent and Stirlings current “Vetiver”? Stirling Vetiver is a little too much for me. A much more pungent aroma than the “Fresh Vetiver”. What original maker scent is it derived from?
thx.

Stirling currently does not have a straight vetiver splash. I agree, the vetiver witch hazel alone is a bit too pungent for me. I sometimes cut it with Avon Deep Woods.
Fresh Vetiver is based on Tom Ford Grey Vetiver.

Thanks! Fresh Vetiver is a very elegant scent for me. Masculine but not macho, “rich” but not snobbish, classic but not “old”. Just very well balanced.

One thing about Fine splashes, is that they feel so awesome and yet are skin food free. Great product!

Pop-up on the Fine website says Green Vetiver is being discontinued also. Surely one/both are still popular...wonder if it is due to a lack of supply of his required fragrance oils.

Really is too bad.

Top Bottom