What's new

Fine closed for good

Well guys it’s happened there is no doubt that fine has closed its doors what a shame..wanted to try snakebite ...yet another company gone this year ... :(

Attachments

• 40504DF7-CDEA-475C-AA3A-B05D23B80C74.png
    40504DF7-CDEA-475C-AA3A-B05D23B80C74.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 169
Wait so it’s just the classic soap? Sorry I’ve been moving staying up for days living on minimal sleep lol I’m not really with it atm 😂😔

Well guys it’s happened there is no doubt that fine has closed its doors what a shame..wanted to try snakebite ...yet another company gone this year ... :(
Fine has just discontinued their current line of hard soaps. There will be a replacement product line in a few months, but it seems it will be softer soaps.

Fine has just discontinued their current line of hard soaps. There will be a replacement product line in a few months, but it seems it will be softer soaps.
Ahh I understand now ...hmmm let’s hope they are just as nice or close enough to

They aren’t going out of business. Their soap maker went out of business. They have already found another soap maker to take over production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is also my understanding. Also the reason why a few Fine soaps ‘fell’ into my cart! :straight:

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Huh, the way I read the original attachment is that Fine had claimed it's hard soaps were from the same base as Tabac and that the factory making the base was being kicked to the curb. That calls into question either Fine's claim of provenance, that said factory was actually going out of business, or lastly, the future supply of Tabac, probably the best soap still standing after Valobra's demise .. or perhaps its all the same factory in the EU?

I'm not going to hoard Tabac, but Maurer & Wirtz does have a history with discontinuance of great soaps, see Sir Irisch Moos, supra ..

Huh, the way I read the original attachment is that Fine had claimed it's hard soaps were from the same base as Tabac and that the factory making the base was being kicked to the curb. That calls into question either Fine's claim of provenance, that said factory was actually going out of business, or lastly, the future supply of Tabac, probably the best soap still standing after Valobra's demise .. or perhaps its all the same factory in the EU?

I'm not going to hoard Tabac, but Maurer & Wirtz does have a history with discontinuance of great soaps, see Sir Irisch Moos, supra ..

GREAT POINT! And I really miss Sir Irish Moos! :sob: :sob:

Top Bottom