What's new

Fine Blue Barber - can someone who has it review?

I know one member already commented that they found it close, but not exactly like, Floid Blue (which I never got to try), but can anyone who has it (especially if they have or had Floid Blue at any point) review it for us asap? 😬

Mine is out for delivery today. I have the Fine Blue Barbershop soap and will pair them in the morning. Will provide my opinion tomorrow .... if I remember to do it! :straight:
Thanks! I tried Epsilon Blue and have read many comments about the other Floid tribute options (Razorock, Furbo) about which there isn't a complete consensus, so thought perhaps Floid had gotten closer. Epsilon was nice, to be sure, but it was more of a "fresh" blue to my nose, and I was looking for something more powdery, as I understand Floid Blue was/is.

Well, first of all, I never tried the Floid Blue. So, I have no idea whether the Fine Blue is close to the Floid Blue. I have most of Fine's aftershaves and love them all. I find the Blue Barbershop to be very refreshing but with a much lighter fragrance than the others. But.. I like it and so does the Boss Lady. Sorry for not being able to give an in-depth analysis of the aftershave.

I think that Fine AS is just alcohol and fragrance, isn't it? Floid adds stuff for your face.

Just recieved blue barbershop today. Will use after my shave tomorrow but tried a bit as a test today. It smells very similar to the two other blue aftershaves Ive tried, Epsilon and Aqua Velva, though perhaps a little sweeter. To my nose BB is not as strong as aqua velva and a bit more balanced/rounded than either. It also smells a bit more floral than aqua velva but not as powdery as epsilon. A quality scent for anyone who likes blue aftershaves though the differences between the three Ive tried are minimal.

Updqte used it this morning as part of my shave routine. The performance was good and on par with other Fine aftershaves. Upon application this morning the scent is not floral but more citrus. The scent is also subtle after dry down. Very nice.

Top Bottom