What's new

Fine Aquamarine

I just got an email today from Fine Accoutrements. Apparently they’ve collaborated with West Coast Shaving and are making a new scent, Aquamarine, available sometime in March.

Attachments

• 183A4661-4AF3-4934-A7B7-827D0703BA7B.png
    183A4661-4AF3-4934-A7B7-827D0703BA7B.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
  • 50F8762A-5A8E-45E7-BA9A-ECB57B022DB0.png
    50F8762A-5A8E-45E7-BA9A-ECB57B022DB0.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 61
WCS said it isn't based on anything. They said it's aquatic and citrus, but I'll bet it's similar to Acqua di Gio. It's the greatest selling men's fragrance of all time, if I'm not mistaken. Plus, the top notes are all citrus and the heart is aquatic. I've kind of been wanting another ADG clone in the shaving market since 3 of them have been discontinued.
Barbasol Pac Rush
L'Occitane Verdon
B&M Latha Oceana

WCS said it isn't based on anything. They said it's aquatic and citrus, but I'll bet it's similar to Acqua di Gio. It's the greatest selling men's fragrance of all time, if I'm not mistaken. Plus, the top notes are all citrus and the heart is aquatic. I've kind of been wanting another ADG clone in the shaving market since 3 of them have been discontinued.
Barbasol Pac Rush
L'Occitane Verdon
B&M Latha Oceana

You have great taste!! If true, this would be great news!! :a29:

Barbasol Pac Rush
L'Occitane Verdon
B&M Latha Oceana
wait a sec...
Pac Rush is an ADG clone?
Really?

I may have to give Aquamarine a go then...

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
My order of the soap and aftershave just arrived - along with a bottle if Fine Platinum Eau de Toilette. :)

Thinking this one might be special.

Been using the Aquamarine Soap in my regular rotation since its release. The soap is much better than I had anticipated. Triple milled tallow based that actually builds a rich, creamy and protective lather. The scent is actually quite nice that is naturally aquatic yet, to my nose just slightly floral. Good glide and slickness with just average or perhaps just above average in residual slickness. Nonetheless, it performed better than expected and now that the warmer days are ahead, just might be using this 2-3 times a week. No regrets at all when I purchased the set back in March. If you’re in the need or lookout for a fresh, aquatic with a slight floral vibe and still presenting a very masculine aroma, this one should be seriously considered. Solid, solid soap....

8FC7FB02-36B0-40BC-8126-F4B3A9B7B5DB.jpeg

Damn,
@GlazedBoker with that cobra. I miss mine, it was hard to let go. Still enjoying the fine?

Been using the Aquamarine Soap in my regular rotation since its release. The soap is much better than I had anticipated. Triple milled tallow based that actually builds a rich, creamy and protective lather. The scent is actually quite nice that is naturally aquatic yet, to my nose just slightly floral. Good glide and slickness with just average or perhaps just above average in residual slickness. Nonetheless, it performed better than expected and now that the warmer days are ahead, just might be using this 2-3 times a week. No regrets at all when I purchased the set back in March. If you’re in the need or lookout for a fresh, aquatic with a slight floral vibe and still presenting a very masculine aroma, this one should be seriously considered. Solid, solid soap....

View attachment 1104368

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
If you're looking for a good aquatic scented soap try Goodfellas' Smile Abysso. It's definitely an aquatic scent...that much is familiar, but it has something mysterious going on in it that puts it above and beyond any aquatic in my collection. The best in my opinion, YMMV.

Top Bottom