What's new

Fine American Blend Review

Is it wrong of me to assume that this is what the white house must smell like?

Arrived in the mail a few days and i finally used it today after the disinfecting protocols. Love the scent..old school barbershop with a hint of citrus? Came across somewhat similar to Clubman Pinaud, albeit more ‘modern’ and with a more gentle burn.

The only dissapointment would be that the scent doesn’t appear to last. I put it on 4 hours ago, and I can’t feel it anymore. Or maybe its the scent of my moustache wax doing crazy things. Minor complaint though, since my skin feels smooth and fresh otherwise.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely live this stuff....works great on me! Use it as a cologne most of the time. Have backup bottles

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've read great things about this as well, Razorock American Barber is another to check out if your looking for something similar but different you know.

Fine American Blend is nice albeit fleeting aftershave!
Indeed, pairs well with the (Italian-made!) eponymous Razorock soap!

fine american blend ever-ready torrey may 25 2020.jpg

I found Fine AB to last a good bit on me. And while I love the scent, I find that PAA's CaD last longer, and does have more face goodies. Either way, Fine AB is a winner!

Love AB. I have the old flask style bottle with barber pole stripes that I much prefer to these new bottles, so I have taken to refilling the old bottle each time I run out!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Just took FAB out for tomorrow's shave - but I yanked the flow reducer and added 5-6 drops of glycerin to mine.

I do that with every Pinaud product as well.

AA

Top Bottom