What's new

Fine accoutrements slant razor any users?

Hello , I was wondering if anybody here has the slant razor sold by fine accoutrements?

It says the razor is made in China I already have a Merkur slant bar razor and I like it very much but I'm looking to get something else to try in the wonderful world of slant bar razors can anyone tell me how the quality is on the fine accoutrements slant razor?

Thank you gentlemen for your assistance!

Paying $$$ for China made aluminum razor- thank you I'll pass.

I am very happy with the same price CNC milled 316L stainless steel Razorock wunderbar slant. Nothing close to it in the smooth and efficient department.

Last edited:
Paying $$$ for China made aluminum razor- thank you I'll pass.

I am very happy with the same price CNC milled 316L stainless steel Razorock wunderbar slant. Nothing close to it in the smooth and efficient department.

Political speaking I agree with you 200% !

But for me it's just shaving .

I've had them both, sold the Merkur, kept the Fine. Gives a smooth shave but go slow cuz it can cut skin easily too. Great razor.

The Fatip Lo Storto slants are very popular and not expensive at all. There are both SB and OC versions of the head. The OC is often called the FOCS. Made of brass.

Like an idiot I found your thread after I posted this !

Would you say the fine razor is more aggressive then the merkur?

THANK you sir !!
Like an idiot I found your thread after I posted this !

Would you say the fine razor is more aggressive then the merkur?

THANK you sir !!

I have and use both. To me, it's a little hard to answer, but here's my take. The Fine is more aggressive, but also smoother. Maybe it's because I think I can get the kind of shave I want with fewer passes with the Fine. I know that I have a lot less irritation with the Fine than the Merkur. The Fine slant bar looks like it's been discontinued. You can currently find it at about $100 if you look a little. That's more than the Merkur but for me it's a noticeably better shave.

M

Member 113878

The Marvel has been discontinued as well.
I'm wondering if they will come up with a new razor?

Top Bottom