What's new

Fine Accoutrements Aftershaves

As usual I’m asking for your personal favorites. Are you a user of Fine aftershaves? Have you used multiple Fine aftershaves? What is your favorite scent? Let me qualify that. What is your favorite *current* scent. From what I gather they’ve discontinued some. Here’s a link to their AS page:

OK looked this up from your other thread
only have American and Platinum I like both really not sure I like one more than the other as its a depend how I feel day :)
I also have the soaps to match and like those very much when using them
I do not think it matters that they match but I liked the scent enough to get them :) so saying I sometimes use the soap and then use old spice ? or sometimes use a cream like proraso and use the aftershave and yeah sometimes match them up :)

I have a couple in the shave closet, mainly Clean Vetiver and Santal Absolut.

They're good scents, but the actual juice is a little lacking to me; I really need some sort of skin food. Between that, their discontinuation of the two scents I like, and the whole debacle with Spearhead over the khaki replica, I won't be buying any more.

L'Orange Noir is my favorite of the ones I've tried, followed by Aquamarine and Platinum.

I may be the only person in the world that feels this way, but I could not tolerate the sample of American Blend I tried.

I humbly suggest adding Lavender pour homme and Platinum to the list, two of my favorites.

Lavender pour homme ( a warm lavender scent with a kick of menthol)

The lavender was also very nice, but no longer in production. I will be getting Clubhouse in the near future.

I'm a big fan of lavender. I studied abroad in France a couple of times and really liked the lavender soap I would get at the markets. I was getting excited about a lavender scent, and then I see it's out of production. Bummer.

I'm a big fan of lavender. I studied abroad in France a couple of times and really liked the lavender soap I would get at the markets. I was getting excited about a lavender scent, and then I see it's out of production. Bummer.
Over here in Europe there's still some stock left maybe they do international shipping

The Fine lavender isn't a straight up EO but has some other stuff in it. Very nice.
I've pretty much given up on finding a lavender AS I like. The one I liked/used the most was Thayer's plain astringent with a few drops of lavender EO I picked up in a French farmer's market. I still have some of that EO left, but we distill our own lavender EO now (none this year though...too busy).

I have a few Fine aftershaves left that I will use because I enjoy the scents and longevity of them. Performance isn't much of an issue for me because I always use an unscented balm after my splash anyway. The old Clean Vetiver is one of my all time favorite splashes. If I could stockpile it, I would. It's replacement Green Vetiver is good too but I prefer its predecessor. I also have some Santal Absolut that will be savored.

However, with the aforementioned incident regarding Spearhead and other questionable business practices combined with the price increase, I won't be buying any more once my current bottles are finished.

I was just wondering has anyone used the EDTs and are they long lasting
I have a couple of their EDTs. I find that the American Blend and Latigo EDTs have really good longevity. The Italian Citrus and Platinum have...less. That being said they are still very nice, and help freshen the scent for sure. And they are relatively inexpensive as EDTs go.

Top Bottom