What's new

Finding the shaver you want in a store?

Its so easy to go to Amazon and buy the shaver or shaving supplies you want on line. I checked Best Buy, and Bed and Bath Beyond and no one has the third Gen Braun 9 Series. The price difference between 2 and 3rd generation is only like $10.Since the new line has the 32 bit processor and longer battery, I want to buy the latest and greatest. I akso would like to support local stores and have the pleasure of buying it in person and not wanting for UPS to deliver it to me.

Any recommendations of stores to check in the USA that might have it?

Maybe I’m mistaken but someone bought their series 7 at Walmart before Braun even had their website up with their newest shavers.

Whenever I buy anything like this I always shop around all the big names (Amazon, Walmart, target, etc) first because they all have competitive but different prices, run different sales, and get different new items at different times. 7/10 times Amazon wins out for me but I've had some great success with Walmart online.

Whenever I buy anything like this I always shop around all the big names (Amazon, Walmart, target, etc) first because they all have competitive but different prices, run different sales, and get different new items at different times. 7/10 times Amazon wins out for me but I've had some great success with Walmart online.

I agree, Walmart had the Braun cheaper than Amazon. I should have it on Wednesday. Can't wait!

Top Bottom