What's new

Finding the impossible ?

Hello Everyone:

In my hunt for ever more stylish additions to my growing list of shaving goodies, I have reached a dilemma. I am desperately trying to find a small balck marble shaving bowl, much like the one Penhalligon's used to carry.
I have searched high and Low and extensively on the net...I come up with hardly anything at all. Where could one find a cool and unusual shaving bowl? I have already seen the ones at amazing shaving...and they are just too small to get a brush into.

Does anyone have any ideas? I really want to get my hands on a small marble shaving bowl!

Thank you Friends !

Bobby

Every time I think I have a handle on all of my aquisition disorders, one of you guys shows up with something new that I didn't even know I wanted yet.:biggrin:

Kyle said:
Every time I think I have a handle on all of my aquisition disorders, one of you guys shows up with something new that I didn't even know I wanted yet.:biggrin:

We're just doing our part to help fuel Capitalism :biggrin:

Thank you all for your suggestions....now I will just have to sort through everything to find that perfect addition! Isn't this fun? Who would have thought shaving could be this cool?!!!

Bobby

Top Bottom