What's new

Finding a tool for the Feather Pro blades

I have been looking at buying a cobra classic for a bit and was about to when I saw someone mention there were several other razor in production or development to use this blade.

Can anyone confirm this or tell me more? It seems the razor is worth the dime but if there were cheaper options I would love the look first.

Although the Cobra is a great razor and worth every cent for those that get great shaves for them, I think the 'Huntlee' razors will be stiff competition - although don't expect them to be budget razors by any means. In fact, I can't think of any razors that take the feather blades that are less than $100.

The feather artist club razors take these blades, but are more like a straight/cut throat razor that takes disposable blades.

There is a Kai Captain and Feather shavette type razors that use the same blade I think.

The blades made for the Feather/KAI str8 razors will also fit in the Cobra classic:
proxy.php

proxy.php

Although the Cobra is a great razor and worth every cent for those that get great shaves for them, I think the 'Huntlee' razors will be stiff competition - although don't expect them to be budget razors by any means. In fact, I can't think of any razors that take the feather blades that are less than $100.

I completely understand. I was gearing up for a cobra but if I had several choices, I wanted to see them all first. Example being if the HuntLee is less than $200 and doesn't have issues come up, I would purchase that instead. I like the idea of switching the handle out and supporting a vendor I use a lot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom