What's new

finding a mod for help

linty1

My wallet cries.
Hello, I just noticed it's not.. it takes a bit of digging to find a mod for help is all. I had to go look through a few posts, find someone with a "moderator" badge, and dm them. Is there an easier way to do this? Maybe like a section off the side, like how we can see "online members" but it's for "online mods" and you just click on the name/person of your choice to quickly dm? Or maybe something like that already exists and Im just not seeing it. Thank you.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Hello, I just noticed it's not.. it takes a bit of digging to find a mod for help is all. I had to go look through a few posts, find someone with a "moderator" badge, and dm them. Is there an easier way to do this? Maybe like a section off the side, like how we can see "online members" but it's for "online mods" and you just click on the name/person of your choice to quickly dm? Or maybe something like that already exists and Im just not seeing it. Thank you.
Several ways to do it
1. Hover over the avatar of any mod and click "start conversation"
2. Click on the Moderator badge and get brought to the "Who is Who" section where all Moderators are listed
3. Bookmark the Who is Who forum and you can find any Current Moderator, Ambassador, Emeritus, Merit Award Winner, or Memorial posts for passed members.

The "Quick Link" at the bottom of every page brings you there as well!

Image1.jpg

linty1

My wallet cries.
As I suspected, it was right there under my eyes the whole time lol, thanks Phil.

Top Bottom