What's new

Finally received my Old Spice shaving cream..

Arrived all the way from India in the mail.

Is it just me or the scent isn’t old spice at all? Its not a bad scent by any means. Its somewhat floral and powdery. However nothing like the Old Spice aftershave or cologne, which is what i was expecting.

No other complaints otherwise. Beautiful lather. Slick, smooth and easy to use.

Also, this officially means that i have all lines of Old Spice products in my arsenal, including the bodywash which isn’t pictured here. Unless im missing something?

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I have a modern Old Spice deodorant stick which is an acceptable product but again smells nothing like Old Spice as I know it. If you have not done so then I recommend trying some vintage Shulton Old Spice items, they are far superior in my view and easy enough to obtain.

Arrived all the way from India in the mail.

Is it just me or the scent isn’t old spice at all? Its not a bad scent by any means. Its somewhat floral and powdery. However nothing like the Old Spice aftershave or cologne, which is what i was expecting.

No other complaints otherwise. Beautiful lather. Slick, smooth and easy to use.

Also, this officially means that i have all lines of Old Spice products in my arsenal, including the bodywash which isn’t pictured here. Unless im missing something?

proxy.php

To add, i also have the OS deodrant and bodspray. Forget to mention those.

I have a modern Old Spice deodorant stick which is an acceptable product but again smells nothing like Old Spice as I know it. If you have not done so then I recommend trying some vintage Shulton Old Spice items, they are far superior in my view and easy enough to obtain.

I have the stick. I like the Swagger version the best. I only use it to help with perspiration and it works great although i agree the scent is not old spice at all.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I got a tube and gave it away. Couldn’t touch Palmolive. Scent doesn’t make much difference to me one way or another.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I got a tube and gave it away. Couldn’t touch Palmolive. Scent doesn’t make much difference to me one way or another.
I want to qualify my statement. I think soap/cream makes very little difference in the actual outcome of a shave. That’s a tool and ability thing. Price and availability are my determining factors. Menthol and such additives irritate my face so I do avoid them.

Top Bottom