What's new

Finally, I have advice to GIVE

I have often wondered why I have a hard time loading my brush with soap.

EUREKA!

The mug which holds my soap is quite deep. My brush more or less fits right inside of it. This makes twirling and swirling over the soap puck towards the bottom quite difficult.

Moral is

Don't stick your puck of soap in a deep containter!:thumbdown

Its certainly makes it more difficult to agitate your soap. How wide is your mug? If it has a wide enough mouth, it should be usable. A small aperture makes lather making problematic.

The mouth is wide enough, it's just so deep. The handle of my brush keeps knocking the sides. I have been wondering for some time why only the very middle of my brush ever had any pasty lather.

Time to melt this down into a smaller normal sized coffee mug.

By the way, how long in the microwave will melt the soap? Full power? Half Power?

I don't want a Bay Ruhm explosion!:w00t:

I found this also. My coffee mugs, i used were too deep and the cappuccino mugs were too wide. We had specialty glassware from Harris Teeter desserts that are the perfect size and my wife wants them back ( I took 2 of them from her stash of 6). IMO its a tumbler, similar to what is commercially available everywhere but much shorter (which i haven't seen for sale anywhere, somewhere between a round bottom, straight wall old fashioned and a whisky tumbler. It's like 2.5 times the height of a VDH puck and the same internal diameter with a nice solid base and thin walls.

I can't find them for sale anywhere online. I may have to go buy some more desserts to get some glassware stock for me.

proxy.php

This might be good

proxy.php

A one cup glass storage container with a lid. This one is from anchor hocking but I saw one from corning that was about the same.

This might be good

A one cup glass storage container with a lid. This one is from anchor hocking but I saw one from corning that was about the same.

I was about to get some of those it was like $8 for 4 units, but the desserts are great!!! and a nice bonus glass to hold my soaps...

Top Bottom