What's new

Finally got some Proraso Green

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I’ve never heard of concentrate aftershave I suppose it’s possible. I pour on the green or red so a few drops would never work for me.

I’ve never heard of concentrate aftershave I suppose it’s possible. I pour on the green or red so a few drops would never work for me.
Just teasing (I guess) about "concentrate." It was just so strong. It didn't seem extraordinarily strong to you? I thought Pinaud Clubman was a strong scent until I tried Proraso red.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Just teasing (I guess) about "concentrate." It was just so strong. It didn't seem extraordinarily strong to you? I thought Pinaud Clubman was a strong scent until I tried Proraso red.
No not really it’s strong ish as I apply it but dissipates rather quickly. I over use it now that I have the large bottle.

If you want something green that's a little more stiff smelling, get the Osage Green Rub, I warn you though, you will smell like you crawled out of a medical examiners office.

I have yet to purchase the green splash, however, I'm a big Proraso fan boy of the green soap. I've burned through a few tubs of it, and honestly for the money, the scent, the performance, it's all spot on. There's a reason why it's a classic.

No not really it’s strong ish as I apply it but dissipates rather quickly. I over use it now that I have the large bottle.
I used it a second time. It wasn't nearly as strong as the first time. Maybe it needed to breathe. :) Still had a long-lasting scent, which is fine with me, but it didn't frighten my nose this time.

Both the Red and the Green have a minor drawback for me: The stickiness on my skin lasts longer than the scent. I don't think Clubman has ever left a sticky sensation behind, though I could be wrong. I still love the Proraso scents, though.

I only have the red, love the smell and skin feel, but I am annoyed by the stickiness indeed as others have mentioned. But only on my hands it seems, not so much on my face.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I used the green aftershave tonight paying attention to stickiness but I don’t get any stickiness with it. I guess it’s a ymmv situation.

Sometimes when I'm passing the bathroom, I'll splash some Proraso Green on my face just to feel refreshed.
It has less sting than other AS I've tried, I love the smell, my skin feels great after applying it and it's cheap.
Love it.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Has anyone used it in hair?
(Any contraindications for use on hair or scalp)
Asking for a friend 😜

Top Bottom