What's new

Finally got a synth...I get it now!

Can you describe the characteristics of that Razorock Silvertip synth (clear handle with black top)? I've had my eye on it. Is it more or less scrubby than Bruce or Tuxedo knots?
Sort of like Goldilocks and The Three Bears, where the bed was no too soft, not too firm, but just right !
Same with the RazoRock Plissoft Silvertip ---- for me and my shaving style, it's just the right combination
of soft tips, "just enough" backbone, and the perfect amount of scrubbiness, comfort, lathering ability, flow
through, and shaving happiness ! The handle is very comfortable, and the whole brush is extremely well
balanced. And at $ 17.99 from Italian Barber, it's a terrific bargain. Enjoy ! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
Sort of like Goldilocks and The Three Bears, where the bed was no too soft, not too firm, but just right !
Same with the RazoRock Plissoft Silvertip ---- for me and my shaving style, it's just the right combination
of soft tips, "just enough" backbone, and the perfect amount of scrubbiness, comfort, lathering ability, flow
through, and shaving happiness ! The handle is very comfortable, and the whole brush is extremely well
balanced. And at $ 17.99 from Italian Barber, it's a terrific bargain. Enjoy ! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I love the handle. I like less backbone with synths that aren't too dense. Softer the better. Sounds like it might be too scrubby for me?

Top Bottom