What's new

Finally Found Some

Over the years I have frequented countess flea markets, antique stores, and estate sales in search of any decent shaving goodies. Until today, I have never found one worthwhile item.

Today I came across a FB and a Slim and these three cases. I will post pics of the razors when I get a chance to clean them up.

One case says adjustable and I assume it belongs to a FB or Slim. Any opinions on which?

The second two cases are a mystery to me. Any ideas from you experts?

Attachments

• adj.jpg
    adj.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0997.jpg
    IMG_0997.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0998.jpg
    IMG_0998.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 26

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Wow, Jim! Congrats finally! I see a Fatboy case at the top, maybe a Slim twist in the middle(not sure), and a slim case at the bottom. They look great! Are the razors that good too?

Adam, the razors were outside the cases and the FB was next to the adjustable case and the Slim was next to the one on the right. There was nothing next to the middle one.

I left my telephone number with the lady running the estate sale and she called me after I left. She said she has another case at her home but did not know what it was. She will call me tonight to let me know - and it find outif she was interested.

The razors are in decent condition. They just need to be cleaned up. Both the FB and Slim work fine and I don't see any problems with them that a nice bath won't cure.

Over the years I have frequented countess flea markets, antique stores, and estate sales in search of any decent shaving goodies. Until today, I have never found one worthwhile item.

Today I came across a FB and a Slim and these three cases. I will post pics of the razors when I get a chance to clean them up.

One case says adjustable and I assume it belongs to a FB or Slim. Any opinions on which?

Your case without a razor looks like a Gillette Slim Twist.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems

You sir are my hero and an inspiration to me for continuing to search the "wild". I have many razors, but they all hail from the generosity of this forum, BSTs, other collectors, auction sites in multiple parts of the world, and even the occasional online retail outlet....not one has come from the wild....and I search in every area of the country I visit. I had given up hope, but reading your post has restored it.

Congratulations and keep searching for those of us who (at least temporarily) throw in the towel!!!

The razors cleaned up nicely. They were tarnished but I did not see any scratches, dings, or damage.

1576881186468.png

1576881213910.png

1576881235831.png

My oldest son has both of my razors. I let him borrow them when he was out here for Thanksgiving. Here are photos of those razors. Unfortunately, the cases my razors came in have disappeared after many moves.

1576881401523.png

Top Bottom