What's new

Finally Found... Florida Water!

Good stuff, especially this time of year when it's really getting warm. Very refreshing and uplifting. Guess I'm fortunate that my local grocery chain carries it for about $3. :thumbup:

Helpful hint....

Since FW fades fairly quickly, I cleaned and re-purposed one of those pump hand sanitizers to use as a spritzer. I keep it in my desk at work for a lunch time refresher.

proxy.php

Or this
proxy.php

i love FW, but my favorite use is 1 part FW to 2 parts Old Spice. I'll have to try the AV and FW mix. That sounds interesting.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Does anyone care or have any take on the whole Florida water and voodoo witch connection?

Does anyone care or have any take on the whole Florida water and voodoo witch connection?

Don't care and I have no take. No more than I have an aversion to feathers or candles because someone may use those in a ceremony.

Yeah, apparently FW is valued by various religious and occult groups for it's "cleansing" properties to drive out/keep away bad spirits. It must work because my bathroom has had no poltergeists since I started using it.

Almost every local has the stuff somewhere...you just have to find it. Except for you guys in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. :001_tt2:

Found my bottle in Milwaukee :)

And actually, I forgot I had this stuff ... the other day I was at Dollar General and they had Aqua Velva Ice Blue, and I've been out for awhile, so I picked it up. I love mixing the AV with Florida Water ... very refreshing

Found my bottle in Milwaukee :)

And actually, I forgot I had this stuff ... the other day I was at Dollar General and they had Aqua Velva Ice Blue, and I've been out for awhile, so I picked it up. I love mixing the AV with Florida Water ... very refreshing

I will try the FW/AV mix today!

Top Bottom