What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Finally exposed to COVID

My financial advisor thinks he got it from a repairman who came to repair a wine cooler. He, his wife, and young daughter got it. He said the first three days were tough: fever, chills, pains, etc. However, today he is doing fine. His daughter has fully recovered. However, his wife still has no sense of smell or taste.
From the people I know and have spoken to who’ve had it (most of them back in March and April), he’s probably going to feel pretty miserable again in a day or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jar_

Contributor
Monday the moving 7 day average was at 133.

Tuesday alone we recorded 426.
Wednesday we recorded 681.
Thursday was 679.
Today was 719.
Today the 7 day average is 381.714.
Four days; over 2500 new cases.

About half under 30 years of age.
Deaths are all over 40 years of age.

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
I fear you are correct, especially considering that most of our members are in the high risk age group.
You callin' me old?!? Yeah, and my heart and lungs were twice my age when I was 40. So I just do what I can to entertain you troops for as long as I got!

You guys stay healthy, you hear? Honestly, some of you fellers make my days worthwhile, easily as much as real live people in my life! LOL.

So keep yer heads down till this is in our rearview mirror, okay?

You callin' me old?!? Yeah, and my heart and lungs were twice my age when I was 40. So I just do what I can to entertain you troops for as long as I got!

You guys stay healthy, you hear? Honestly, some of you fellers make my days worthwhile, easily as much as real live people in my life! LOL.

So keep yer heads down till this is in our rearview mirror, okay?
I don’t recall calling anyone old, but if the shoe fits...

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I just learned that my Sister Genevieve has the virus. Last Friday I was at her Thanksgiving party. The 12 of us did not stay together for long. Then I rode home with her at the wheel. But I feel very good.

Top Bottom