What's new

Finally back after Master Program hiatus

I can finally start perusing the forums again after almost 2 years. This Masters degree kicked my tail, so I had to log out of forums and get my school done. It paid off, I am still married and managed a 4.0. Now I have time for forums and the internet again! Looking forward to catching up and seeing what is going on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can finally start perusing the forums again after almost 2 years. This Masters degree kicked my tail, so I had to log out of forums and get my school done. It paid off, I am still married and managed a 4.0. Now I have time for forums and the internet again! Looking forward to catching up and seeing what is going on!

Welcome back :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Congrats on your graduate degree! What subject? Which school? Was it all face to face, or was some online?

BTW, you "kids" have it so easy today; I had to hammer out those grad papers on a typewriter! LOL

Congrats. I am down to one course to finish off mine. What degree program did you take and what are your plans for using it?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome back! I did it all online via the Engineering for Professionals program through Johns Hopkins University. It is a Master of Science in Systems Engineering.

As for what I will do with it, not sure yet. I am still active duty Navy(submarine electrician) until at least 2020 so don't need to worry yet.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Congrats. Good to have you back. Have I ever got an Active Duty PIF for you. Coming soon.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Congratulations, and thank you for your continuing service. And welcome back, nice to make your acquaintance.

Thanks for the welcome back! I did it all online via the Engineering for Professionals program through Johns Hopkins University. It is a Master of Science in Systems Engineering.

As for what I will do with it, not sure yet. I am still active duty Navy(submarine electrician) until at least 2020 so don't need to worry yet.

I'm a network engineer. There are a lot of opportunities in the field, and it is fairly lucrative. Good luck with your future.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome back. Congratulations on your MS! That's quite an achievement. Thank You for your service. I served onboard a carrier, or as you bubbleheads call it, a "target". :wink2:

Top Bottom