What's new

Finally a place to shave! Massive bathroom renovation.

@podz I noticed in the first picture, the cabinetry looks sort of slate grey or even slightly blue, but in the second picture it looks black. Is this an optical illusion from your camera or...?

I also like the mood lighting you have for the tub ;)

Thanks, I love that shower, too! Will be even nicer once we get the glass walls installed around it. It's a very large shower, more than 2 meters square.
I hear you on this. I'm 6'3" and have spent a lifetime bending over one way or the other just to get my head wet. A "good" shower is very high on the list of important things too me.

Is that an insta hot faucet on the right?
Congrats on your gorgeous bathroom sir! We installed bidets years ago and wonder why more folks don’t have them. Incredible remodel!

Thanks, we went through hell with slacking off contractors to make this project happen and get to the stage it is now.

The faucet on the right has a motion sensor and static temperature adjustment. The faucet on the left is manual as I can't stand using automatic faucets for shaving.

@podz I noticed in the first picture, the cabinetry looks sort of slate grey or even slightly blue, but in the second picture it looks black. Is this an optical illusion from your camera or...?

I also like the mood lighting you have for the tub ;)

The cabinets still have the blue plastic protective sheeting on them, that's why they look funny. They are actually shiny grey.

Thanks, that lamp was just temporary. We actually have more led strips on the way for under the cabinets that are above the toilet (not in the first photos).

The cabinets still have the blue plastic protective sheeting on them, that's why they look funny. They are actually shiny grey.

Thanks, that lamp was just temporary. We actually have more led strips on the way for under the cabinets that are above the toilet (not in the first photos).
Haha. The more I look, it seems like the medicine cabinet is almost full. With the enabling that goes on here, you're going to need that full size to the left for just your shaving gear alone. 😆

Haha. The more I look, it seems like the medicine cabinet is almost full. With the enabling that goes on here, you're going to need that full size to the left for just your shaving gear alone. 😆

That med cabinet is double wide, only the left side which is open is mine. But yeah, I already have some shaving gear in the tall cabinet on the left.

Top Bottom