What's new

Finally, A&E Samples!!

For those who have always wanted to sample a particular A&E soap, but balked at buying a tub in a blind buy, well Maggard now has A&E samples!! I bet these won't last long!! :whistling:

Good to know, thanks! I did a blind buy of their L'Orange Verte recently and was happy with it. Been curious about a lot of their other scents though.

For those who have always wanted to sample a particular A&E soap, but balked at buying a tub in a blind buy, well Maggard now has A&E samples!! I bet these won't last long!! :whistling:

Thanks for posting! Samples are always a good idea.

Bought a sample of the vetiver. Tried it today. Had same trouble i always have with these small samples; lousy lather production. The scent was about the same as Fine Vetiver, except Fine is slightly stronger. Really want to compare the lather of the two but today's results left much to be desired. Will try again tomorrow.

Its about time! A&E was one of the FEW artisans that do not offer samples for some strange reason. Thankfully Peter has finally come around and decided it is in the best interest for all involved to offer samples, as customers we like to check out a scent first rather than blind buying full tubs only to not like the scent. Most of the A&E scents I have come across are well blended and complex but much like B&M could be hit or miss for most people.

Its about time! A&E was one of the FEW artisans that do not offer samples for some strange reason. Thankfully Peter has finally come around and decided it is in the best interest for all involved to offer samples, as customers we like to check out a scent first rather than blind buying full tubs only to not like the scent. Most of the A&E scents I have come across are well blended and complex but much like B&M could be hit or miss for most people.

I believe Maggard makes these sample themselves, not A&E. Here's a vid by the owner/maker of A&E in a video from three years ago on samples:

I believe Maggard makes these sample themselves, not A&E. Here's a vid by the owner/maker of A&E in a video from three years ago on samples:

Hahaha i remember this video thats why it was surprising to see A&E samples available. The folks at Maggards are awesome and thats cool they decided to offer samples since so many people want them

Top Bottom