What's new

Filthy beards

Yikes! Good thing I don't have a beard. I don't particularly care for them myself but it does lend an air.

Mike

I don't buy it. Although I recently shaved most of mine off, leaving just a goatee, I always scrubbed it in the shower and washed it after meals. Perhaps they studied those who generally don't keep clean.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That study was really about whether it is safe for dogs and humans to get MRI scans in the same machines in human hospitals--presumptively without making dog owners shampoo their dogs prior to scans.

They didn't swab shaved men's faces who don't wash their hands after using the restroom and eating lunch, or the hair on the backs of women's heads.

Lots of flaws.

"After the MRI exams of the dogs, the scanners were disinfected and showed a 'significantly' lower bacteria count compared with levels seen when used by humans."

Based upon that statement. The dogs were cleaner than humans. I suspect experiment bias and/or poor reporting. Strange they don't mention which study. The doctor cited in the study specialty is Radiology.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
dog-man-beard-2.jpg

Who are these unclean savages? I have a beard and guarantee I’m cleaner than a dog.

Do people not realize dogs don’t wash themselves?!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
That study is several years old
its release to the public had been delayed for sometime due to being lost in
well its embarrassing
it was lost in someone's
Beard.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I thought beards would be relatively clean seeing that most people with beards would shower most days. When I had one years ago I always washed and conditioned it every time I showered. (Which was everyday).

Full beards are nasty IME. Happy I got rid of mine and now I sport a small goatee. I had so many skin issues from the big beard, regardless how well I groomed it.

We are filthy all over so get over it....LOL. Is anyone staying away from marital or other relations over hair down there? No!!!

Top Bottom