What's new

Filson watch, shave gear: two lots!

Purchased new for $350.00 a few years ago. Lightly worn and well cared for. No visible signs of wear that I could find. This watch is now discontinued. I just checked that online auction and one is for sale there for $283.00. This one goes to the first $185.00, CONUS only please. But wait, (as they say) there is more! Mine comes with four additional NATO straps - a total of five! Plus I pay the shipping with signature required.

Here is the company literature about the watch. It has a diameter of 41mm.

proxy.php

The C.C Filson Co. Standard Issue Field Watch is a classic watch for everyday to outdoor wear. Whether you're in the office or out in the field, the Ballistic Nylon G10 strap offers a timeless look and plenty of strength. The PVD stainless steel case and sapphire crystal holds up to bumps and bruises while the 100-meter water-resistant rating holds up against the weather. Tell the time in any light condition with the help of Super-LumiNova hands and markings.

• Sapphire Crystal
  • Screw-down crown prevents water ingress
  • 100-meter water resistance
  • Super-LumiNova® hands and markings for low-light visibility
  • Large numerals with high contrast for readability
  • Bottomland Camo 22mm Ballistic Nylon G10 strap

IMG_5347.jpeg
IMG_5348.jpeg

Lot #1 has a lightly used Omega synthetic brush, a Captain's Choice coffee mug, a scuttle of sorts that is vintage, a Swing razor from Sweden, Osma shaving soap (80% left), sealed Wet Shaving Club samples of aftershave and pre-shave oil, and four samples of soap that have each been tried a bit. This is CONUS only please. All of this for $59.00 and I pay the shipping.

IMG_5349.jpeg

Lot #2 has an SE that is a vintage Ever-Ready in original case, Gentleman's Nod 42 shaving soap (40% left), unused Asylum synthetic shaving brush (22mm), Probak DE that is on top of the soap container, L'essor DE razor in original fitted container - mint-ish condition and quite aggressive, and Souplex DE razor in worn original box with one original blade. This is CONUS only. The whole thing for $59.00 and I pay the shipping.

IMG_5350.jpeg

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Mercy... The Omega Evo synthetic brush in lot #1 sells by itself for $75+ new. Bought a grey-handled version 2 months prior as a travel brush. The green handle is far nicer. Tremendous value from an exceptional B&B vendor.

I have been wearing the watch today and decided to withdraw it. I kind of like it, for now. It is no longer for sale.

Lot #1 is still available to a lucky B&B'r!

Top Bottom