What's new

Fili

I was lucky enough to win this Fili in an auction. The razor arrived yesterday and I was extremely pleased with it. The gold wash is gone but otherwise looks new. There is no hone wear or even a bevel to speak of. I honed it this morning and will shave with it tomorrow.

This is my second Fili, the first is a 12.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I am as happy as this guy.
proxy.php

So glad someone at work just walked by my monitor when I was scrolling down to the photo of the guy with the Cheststache......thanks Doc!

Congrats on a very nice razor you got there.

For a second there, Doc, I thought it was you on the picture. :ohmy::lol:
How do you know it's not. Hahahaha. Seriously it's not me.
I think that was the Fili that I was watching. Congrats on that puppy!
I'm glad you did not bid.
So glad someone at work just walked by my monitor when I was scrolling down to the photo of the guy with the Cheststache......thanks Doc!
They will be talking about you now. Not that there is anything wrong with that. That's what they'll say.

:lol: I could have done without that last pic doc. :lol: he does seen very happy about it. Very nice score on the Fili too.

you lucky so and so.... it looks better than i thought it would.....

and you better not tell the crowd what you paid for it or there will be a mob outside your house....

Just shaved with it this morning, spectacular. This is the second Fili 14 I have honed, they take on a real nice edge. This one was sharp, I did an ATG pass (hardly ever do) and very smooth. I am now BBS, zero irritation.

I honed this one using a JNAT progression.

Top Bottom