What's new

Fili love what makes it so good!

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Here’s a couple for the Filly people.

460467DD-9AA4-4471-808D-970242C4215B.jpeg

Steve56

That's a real beauty. I'm wondering if it came out of Japan? They offer quite a few but I am not sure they ship to the U.S.

Likely if the monkey tail is stamped. That was done apparently to designate who covered the warranty.

The best solution is a buying service like Tenso/Buyee.

I'd like to use Buyee but next to the razors there is a "Caution. Possibility that this is a prohibited item" sign,so Ive asked the support and they said "probably" the razor is a prohibited... So anyone has an good or bad experience? Thanks guys!

I'd like to use Buyee but next to the razors there is a "Caution. Possibility that this is a prohibited item" sign,so Ive asked the support and they said "probably" the razor is a prohibited... So anyone has an good or bad experience? Thanks guys!
Where and what are you trying to buy? You can pm me the link and and maybe I can help answer your question. I have never used buyee myself but maybe there are other options.

I've never even had any success finding razors on Buyee. Their search engine doesn't seem to relate well to English. I probably should use specific brand names.

Steve56

If they take your money they will ship it, lol. I’ve never had any issues with razors and their support seems completely clueless as to the reasons for their policies.

In Japan, edged ‘thingys’ can be considered weapons hence the Buyee wording. They will not ship a short sword, but they will ship a kitchen knife that’s longer, go figure.

They also sometimes say that they’ve reviewed an item and determined that it is prohibited and you can’t bid on it. Like a whetstone. I’ve asked them to review a few of these and sometimes got the decision reversed, sometimes not. A few of the ‘prohibited’ whetstones were because the seller refused to write the auction number on the outside of the package, so Buyee would have to open it and then figure out who it belonged to. I understand that.

Good hunting sir!

My Fillys are not pretty but I love every each one,and my favorite the ugliest one :) Im quite new here,Ive just started wet shaving 3 years ago and I still try to find what I really like.
So,I wanna buy from Buyee.jp -from Japan to the Uk (easier to find razors in Japan).Do they ship razors?

Attachments

• IMG_20210706_200931.jpg
    IMG_20210706_200931.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 82
My Fillys are not pretty but I love every each one,and my favorite the ugliest one :) Im quite new here,Ive just started wet shaving 3 years ago and I still try to find what I really like.
So,I wanna buy from Buyee.jp -from Japan to the Uk (easier to find razors in Japan).Do they ship razors?

Wow

Very nice! Pretty razors don't shave any better. Very nice selection @fffeco!

Top Bottom