What's new

Filarmonica wedge

Just got this one in, a #13 Medallion Taurino Banderillas.
Imagine my surprise when I found out the razor is a wedge.. First time I see one of those.
From the auction pics it did not look like it was a heavy grind.
Unfortunately the condition required more aggressive restoration so the etch will be lost :(

proxy.php

proxy.php

I regret selling mine so much! :a52:

Mine was in better condition and it had the bull knocking the fighter up into the air. Even though it doesn't say so these models are also DT.

I regret selling mine so much! :a52:

Mine was in better condition and it had the bull knocking the fighter up into the air. Even though it doesn't say so these models are also DT.

this is the second time i have seen this. what do you mean by this? why is a "Medallion Taurino" being labeled a DT or doble temple?

this is the second time i have seen this. what do you mean by this? why is a "Medallion Taurino" being labeled a DT or doble temple?

I asked a Spaniard with a nice Filarmonica collection about it. He said all the Medallion Taurino models were double tempered but not labeled as such.

are the novodurs DTs? the subceros? which Filarmonica's aren't DT's, especials?

I am not sure about the Novodurs and subceros but if I had to guess from his tone I would say yes all the latter Filarmonicas were double tempered. To make things more confusing I know the very early Filarmonicas weren't labeled DT.

Last edited:
Top Bottom